I am usually not a Monday fan, as most of you know so today I am making a list of ten things I love today.
1-Sale at Target new V-day dishes!
2-Watching Enchanted with Aleksa
3-Diet Coke
4-Diet Coke
6-Finger Painting with Aleksa
7-Clean House
8-Turned in Booth Fee and Application for Spring Show!
9-Visiting with my friend Heather and holding her brand new baby.. sigh....
10- FHE tonight with my two favorite people...
4 comments:
SALE AT TARGET?! you really shouldn't have mentioned that. Nate won't be happy.
Your adicted to Diet Coke just like my mom and now that baby's hooked what we gonna do with you girlies:) luv ya though haha
Your adicted to Diet Coke just like my mom and now that baby's hooked what we gonna do with you girlies:) luv ya though haha
Thanks for coming over to visit and thanks for turning in our forms! I love your blog!
Post a Comment