


I made Aleksa this shirt for St. Patrick's Day and took her out to take some pictures in it, well it was FREEZING today so this shirt cost me $1.39 for the box of popcorn I bribed her with, she found .28 on the stairs and a nice lady over at Gift House Antiques gave Aleksa an ADORABLE coin purse because she thought she was cute. All in all not too shabby. I asked her who she wanted to give these pics to- "mmmm.... papa and sophie...." here's to you.....
4 comments:
toooo cuuute!! lovin her sweet face on the first pic!!! awww! you do such a great job with the applique!! love it!
I love it she's so cute I love the Pinch Proof idea
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She's so CUTE I also LOVE her But you should sell those on etsy it would sell
I love it she's so cute I love the Pinch Proof idea
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She's so CUTE I also LOVE her But you should sell those on etsy it would sell
Super cute!! Love Aleksa's expression, she is too funny!
Post a Comment