Here are some of the pictures from Aleksandra's birthday party on Friday night. She had some friends over for pizza and cake. She loved the cake!!!! She didn't want any piece of cake to go to waste. She also loved all of her presents so thank you grandmas, grandpas, aunts and uncles! Thankyou also to Lori, Cache, Lindsey and Brook for coming out! Our internet has been really frustrating this weekend so I am going to post as many as I can while I have internet but I will post more later too.

5 comments:
Too cute! Happy Birthday Aleksa!
Oh my heck she's adorable! And that cake is so awesome! I think I might just have to copy your idea!! Love you guys!
Heather-
So glad you guys are doing well, can't believe she turned one, how cute.
Nikki Tobias
http://picasaweb.google.com/cacheandlindswalker
heath that is the online album that has all the pictures of leksa 1st birthday! you should make one they are REALLY easy. if you go to www.picasaweb.google.com they are really easy!
love your new bows on lulu's bows! super cute! and love this post! so cute!
Love all of your posts and I especially love all of the tutus!
Post a Comment