Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday Project

Today I made this pumpkin dress for Aleksa. I am really happy with the way it turned out. I think I will list some on my etsy.com site. Can you tell that I am really excited for Halloween this year. I already have her costume too- I just can't wait! Having a daughter is the best!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

How cute is that? I love all your pictures of Aleksa!! I can't believe how big she is!!

Anonymous said...

oh that is so adorable! good job heath that is so cuteee! we can't wait to see you GUYSSSS lol. i know i say it everyday but I CANT WAIT! lol

us... said...

I love the dress! I cannot wait for Halloween either. I never loved it this much as a kid. It is so fun to dress them up and carve pumpkins...ect the whole bit:] Your little Alexa is so dang cute!

Beck said...

Wow! Your little girl is so big and adorable! How are you guys these days?Looks like things are going well.

Nicole Hunter said...

That dress is SOOOOO cute!! I really love it! I want to know how to make one too!