Friday, September 5, 2008

More Aleksa

Why is it that I can never consistantly blog about Aleksa, instead, I always seem to blog in spurts- I'm sorry for this. Here are some pictures of Aleksa the other day- she actually kept her ponytail and bow in for about an hour- a record. I had to take some pictures to prove it. Yes- she is on the stair stepper here too- she is committed to that stair stepper.


I have also posted a video of Aleksa in the morning. This is what she does every morning- Cam turns on some music and Aleksa dances until she has her bath. We just laugh and laugh.

2 comments:

Cam and Josie said...

Love the dancing! Too cute!

Becca said...

I miss you guys and I love all the pictures and I heard some exciting churchy news about you guys and Aleksa is adorable . . . but mostly I want to say how much I miss the spacious Cliffs bathrooms.

We're finally getting into our house this weekend--we've been stuck in a tiny tiny TINY two bedroom apartment for two months and my sanity has officially fled.