The other night I wasn't feeling well and all that sounded good was chocolate milk so we went to go get some. On the way home Cam decided to grab a movie- Aleksa and I decided to stay in the car- well she started to cry and get fussy. I handed her my closed milk so she could suck on the outside of the bottle. It seemed to work. As we pulled into the apartment complex I heard giggles and squeals from the backseat and I knew what had happened. She had gotten the lid off the bottle and was just pouring chocolate milk into her mouth and all over her face. The bottle was almost empty. Her car seat was covered, there was milk down her back, and in her diaper. All we could do was laugh- what other option was there?


1 comment:
Oh that is so awesome!
Post a Comment