Monday, September 29, 2008

Long Lost Friends


I have been meaning to post this for a while but I am horrible at this, which is why Heather runs our blog. These are my friends tat I saw in St. Petersburg. Kostia was a member that was in Novosibirsk (but he is from Tomsk) while I was there and Andrei, who is from Novo, was my mini missionary in Omsk. Andrei is serving a full-time mission in St. Petes and Kostia finished one in St. Petes and has since moved back to St. Petes to work. Kostia happened to be speaking that Sunday (and for those of you who know Russia he was telling about the temptation of the Summer Dacha Season).

1 comment:

The Oakeys said...

Aleksandra looked so cute on Halloween. And where did you get those cute little tutu skirts she wore in the pumpkin patch?
Lacie Oakey