For Aleksa's Christmas present Cache and Liny took her on a "day of fun" to Build A Bear, Aleksa was in heaven. She picked out a puppy that looks just like her best dog buddy Mia. She even got a leash so that she can take Puppy on "walks". She loves Cache and Liny so much and is always excited to do anything with them.


The day Puppy came home to our house Aleksa took her on a "walk" around our living room, to the potty in the corner and demanded that I give Puppy a food and water dish. After which I was told that Puppy had spilled her imaginary water all over the floor and I needed to get Aleksa a towel so she could clean it up- such a responsible pet owner. Puppy also came with us to the Post Office where Aleksa "walked (dragged)" her all over the fabulously clean floor there.
1 comment:
That first picture of her is so cute I can't stand it. We tried to take truman to buil-a-bear when he was just a little older than Mollie and Aleksa. He looked at all the animals and said, "I don't want one of these." Allen said, "Sweet--we just saved ourselves forty bucks!"
Post a Comment