Cam and I got Slankets for Christmas this year- you heard me right not a snuggie or other brand but the one and only SLANKET. At first I was a little unsure what the Slanket could offer me that my other blankets couldn't- I was so naive. Now that I have spent two weeks with my slanket I'm a walking advertisement- Yes Slankets do travel just check the website or the picture below.
The Slanket has opened new doors for me and expanded my vocabulary-I now use words like
"Slanketeering"- the act of wearing a slanket (you don't just use a slanket- you wear it)
"Slocket" the pocket on my slanket
All joking aside, we really do love our slankets, and since we have had three snowdays in a row we have had plenty of time to watch movies and "slanketeer".
3 comments:
that pic of cam reminds me of the cloak edward n the vampys wore in new moon lol
That is AWESOME! Way to pitch the "Slanket."
Hey you guys, I finally found you. Your litle girl is so cute! How old is she? Are you guys on facebook? We are still in utah not far from where Cam is from. Are you guys ever this way? I am on Facebook or here is my e-mail so we can catch up... kristenspaulding6@yahoo.com
Cute family and I hope you guys are all doing well.
Kristen Spaulding
Post a Comment