Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A child's prayer....


Well there is still about a half inch of snow on the ground so we are enjoying yet another snow day! Hooray!

Aleksa said her first prayer completely by herself today! We were so excited! She asked to say the prayer and when Cam tried to help he was told NO! This is how it went,
"Heavenly Father....Bless.... Thank you.... Jesus... Amen...."
We still apparently have some work to do but we are getting there- It was the highlight of the day.
Since we are trying to clean out the pantry I'm sure Aleksa's prayers helped the Vienna Sausage sandwiches go down better... wouldn't know though- I refuse to eat them, so I dug a freezer burned lean pocket out of the freezer and I am sure it was infinitely better.
** UPDATE** Aleksa prayed again today by herself. This time she expanded by blessing mommy twice, daddy and grandpa. Alright.

1 comment:

Joyelle said...

she is just tooooo cute!! maddux's prayers are very simple too, just too precious for words, these kiddos!