Saturday, January 2, 2010

End of a Decade

This past decade has been a pretty crazy decade for us. For half the decade we weren't even us yet. High school graduations, Miss Utah competition, mission to Russia, college graduations, marriage, 5 states, 1 country, a baby, a business, law school and too many other milestones to count.

So what other way to welcome in the new year than a sick baby on an airplane? We flew home from Arizona and Aleksa got sick before we even got on the first plane and lets just say after several outfits and some handy airsick bags we made it home.

All I can say is thank goodness for Cache and Liny- if it weren't for them we would not have done New Year's Eve. They had dinner waiting and got us excited for the New Year by playing games. Cache was also there to help Cameron give Aleksa a blessing. So all in all a pretty good New Years. Even if Cam had to wake me up for midnight for my kiss (I struggle with New Years I am just too sleepy by midnight!)

So while the end of 2009 wasn't quite what I imagined, I can't wait to see what the next decade brings.

No comments: