Saturday, January 2, 2010

Creating Traditions and Memories

Aleksa's ornament is truly a masterpiece, she did the bulk of the painting herself- Cam helped her paint the "A" and I put an '09 on the back.





I figured I better clear out my backlog of Christmas pictures since neither set of grandparents has been able to see any pictures yet. Liny and I decided that we wanted to paint our own Santa plates this year for Santa's cookies. We took Aleksa with us to paint pottery- she did well for a 2 year old- I'll leave it at that. But it was still a really fun girls night out and our plates turned out pretty cute. I forgot my camera when we painted so you can just see the after effects.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Those plates are such a good idea. I am going to have to copy you, Heather.

Joyelle said...

Merry Christmas guys :) Aleksa is ADORABLE!

Cherry Blossoms said...

Aleksa is getting so big! She is so beautiful, looks just like you heather! Love and miss you guys!