Monday, March 17, 2008

Aleksa's Room- Part One





I know, I know, Aleksa is six months old, but her room is finally coming together. Here are some pictures of our efforts today! Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

heather! i LOVE the room. so cute you are so good at things like that! come help us decorate our apartment

Luke and Niki said...

I Love the stars! How did you do that??? You are so creative!

Walkers said...

The stars are made from different scrapbook papers and hung with ribbon.

Ashley said...

heather her room is so stinkin' cute! man I need to get out of here so we can do our own thing...looks like you guys had fun...we had corn beef and cabbage for dinner too...it's one of my family's favorites..roger wasn't sure about it though..

THE HANSEN'S said...

Did you use a mold for the stars? They look great. I would love to do something similar for our baby's room.Please tell me how you did that.
you can e-mail me
peteandsarahansen@yahoo.com