Well we have lived in Arkansas for about 8 months now and don't worry- I'm just now getting pictures up on the wall. Here was my project this weekend. Stay tuned for future endeavors.
Hey Cam & Heather! How are you two? We hope you are well! Aleksa is getting SO big! She is gorgeous! I have started a blog for my hair accessories... http://cherryblossomsdesign.blogspot.com and a private one for our family and friends...what email can I email you guys at to invite you? Let me know! Love you! The Smiths
Hi Cameron, This is Kalle Zirker. I found your site through Cara and Kash. Your little girl is adorable, and congrats on Law school. I love finding new blogs of those I know. We have a little girl also. Maya is 4 months old. Can't believe how all of our lives have changed.
5 comments:
Hey Cam & Heather!
How are you two? We hope you are well! Aleksa is getting SO big! She is gorgeous! I have started a blog for my hair accessories...
http://cherryblossomsdesign.blogspot.com
and a private one for our family and friends...what email can I email you guys at to invite you? Let me know!
Love you!
The Smiths
It's totally cute! Where did you get your wall words?
Hi Cameron, This is Kalle Zirker. I found your site through Cara and Kash. Your little girl is adorable, and congrats on Law school. I love finding new blogs of those I know. We have a little girl also. Maya is 4 months old. Can't believe how all of our lives have changed.
come to utah! come to utah! i need to see my first soon to be niece lol. and i need to see you guys! come come! it will be SO fun.
So cute! It's so fun when you can decorate and spice up your home! I love what you did!
Post a Comment