I love Sundays. Not only do we get to go to church but we LOVE our ward and all the people in it. We also get to spend time with daddy- the whole day no homework- YEA! But I also get to dress up our little cutie. Thanks to Roger and Ashley for the outfit- I have been waiting almost a year for her to wear it.
My smile is so dorky- but she looks so cute!!!


Once again I have a retarded smile but she looks so cute I had to post this picture.
5 comments:
So many new pictures! She is so adorable and getting so big. I wish we could see her in person, but I will settle for a blog. You guys look great. Especially Alma.
Oh my heck Heather!! I love all the pictures! She looks so cute in those dresses, as I knew she would!! You look amazing and I'm extremely jealous! Roger thinks I secertly want to get pregnant once again. And I would except for the fact that I don't want my body to get any fatter!! I need to lose a billion pounds! Tell Cam I loved the outfit! I was on the phone with Roger when I saw it and told him to check it out!! You guys are awesome and I can't wait to see you in May!! ALL MY LOVE!
oh my gosh we have the cutest niece in the world. heather all these pictures are ADORABLE she is getting so big. SO cute!
She is to die for! That smile is priceless! Congrats to the hogs for their win over vandy, it's only too bad they couldn't pull it out against Georgia! Hope y'all are enjoying my old stomping grounds!
What a CUTE smile! I love all the pics and her cute little dresses! I hope you guys are planning on coming to Utah for the upcoming conference and mission reunion! It'd be so fun to see you!
Post a Comment