We haven't put new pictures up in a while and I know that everyone is dying to see new pictures of our cutie (well at least the grandparents are). She is growing up very fast and getting so big.
This morning was lots of fun. Aleksa had just wet on our carpet and I had just got her clean and dressed. I dressed her in a brand new outfit and after this picture was taken she had a HUGE blowout! Oh the joys of motherhood. I was upset that she had first wet the carpet and now this so I looked at her and in a stern voice said "Aleksandra! Why did you do this?!!!" She took one look at me and her little chin quivered and she started to cry. I felt so awful!!! And to make matters worse she was covered in poo so I couldn't hug her and say I was sorry until I cleaned her up. But you better believe she was hugged and cuddled to death afterwards!
The weather is finally acting like spring here! On this day it was about 70 degrees so we all went out on the porch. Aleksa buzzed all around and we discovered that our porch is not even-she kept ending up right next to the rail.
Cam even came out to study outside. Of course Aleksa was right next to him, helping him get his homework done- well at least giving him cute little smiles.
Aleksa is excited for Spring too!
No comments:
Post a Comment