Saturday Aleksa went to her first ever Easter Egg hunt. She was more of an observer than a participant- we just don't move fast enough. Next year... next year... We did bring some eggs just for her so she had some in her basket.

Here she is Easter morning. Aleksa loves to sleep in (to like 10:00!)- we have been trying to break her of the habit- this is why she looks so sleepy in her pictures- we pulled her out of bed to see her basket.
It was fun because she was actually interested in everything in her basket- as long as she could put it in her mouth.
Hey an egg!!
The things my parents make me wear... I think she looks a lot like my baby pictures in this picture.
I don't know what this is but I like it.
This isn't a great picture of her in her dress- we are going tomorrow to get them professionally taken- stay tuned.
It was fun because she was actually interested in everything in her basket- as long as she could put it in her mouth.
Hey an egg!!
The things my parents make me wear... I think she looks a lot like my baby pictures in this picture.
I don't know what this is but I like it.This isn't a great picture of her in her dress- we are going tomorrow to get them professionally taken- stay tuned.
3 comments:
So fun. I love Easter. And sleeps until 10? Where can I get one?!!
Heather and Cam-
Wow I cant believe it has already been so long since ya'll left BV. Your little Aleksa is Adorable. She has a contagious smile. We certainly are excited to be starting our own little family and I'm excited that we are having a girl. Thanks so much for your sweet comment. It's nice to hear from you.
Later . . .
Hey Cam,
This is Matt Waters. I kinda stumbled across your lil blog and decided to say hi. Also want to say that i love the shirt you're wearing- GO HOGS!!! My dad also went there to law school. great place. Anyways, looks like you and the fam are doing great, keep it up.
Post a Comment