Monday, March 24, 2008

Camera Woes....

We went to get Aleksa's pictures taken at *a photo studio in a well known department store today* (I know not the greatest but we are in law school...) anyways- they did get a few cute shots- but overall a disappointment. Our photographer, unlike last time, was well lets just say they must practice on the job training- I think she was training on us. Long story short- it all turned out just fine but it just cemented that I will be getting a new camera sometime soon maybe for my birthday. My camera just can't keep up with Aleksa- either she's too fast or it's too slow. I am wondering what everyone else is shooting with and how well you like it. I know I can't buy my dream camera but I should be able to get a pretty nice one. So let me know....
*my original post was edited by the family legal department.... *

1 comment:

Aly said...

We LOVE our Nikon and it takes great pictures. It was a little on the expensive side, but I think it is well worth it, especially for how much I scrapbook these and we also blow them up and use them all over the house. So I still recommend it.