Monday, March 17, 2008

Luck of the Irish...

I love St. Patrick's day! So much! This year I decided to cook Corned Beef and Cabbage for dinner. We had some friends over BUT.... the recipe was sadly mistaken on the amount of time it would take to cook. Long story short- our friends came at 7:00 pm- we had planned dinner for 7:30 pm- we ate at 9:30 pm. It was so embarrassing! At least it was good. I also tried a new cheesecake (it's quickly becoming an obsession)- tonight I did luck o' the Irish cheesecake- which is fancy for peppermint chocolate chip- it was like a thin mint cheesecake- pretty yum. I made some hair bows for Aleksa and Sophie.You may not think it to look at this picture but Aleksa and Sophie are quickly becoming great little buddies. Don't worry- no babies were harmed (or even cared) while taking these photos. Esp. now that Aleksa can hold her own and is a lot more laid back. At church we sit behind Sophie and they will chit chat during the meeting.

Sophie got ahold of Aleksa's bow. That's what happens when you try to whip a bow up in 10 minutes. :) (I knew I should have spent more time but I figured it was only good for one night.)

No comments: