It has finally warmed up here in Arkansas- Friday was a beautiful day. Aleksa and I went on a walk while Cam worked on a paper. It was also nice Saturday and today- don't be jealous Utah friends it's supposed to rain tomorrow and snow Tuesday- but at least we got a nice break on the weekend.
3 comments:
That hat is so stinkin' cute on her!! Oh my heck I'm jealous! We love sun here too!! I love your wall as well! I'm way jealous of that too...I mean you actually can do that at your own place...I can't wait to get out of here and have our own space!! Love you!
These pics are awesome haha its a great day to be an uncle cuz she is so cute! p.s. on your next wall can you write God Bless America?
Ooh--that picture with the bucket hat is just too cute. Let's start walking around The Cliff's trail . . . only I hope we don't fall off any CLIFFS.
Post a Comment